Keswick Creamery produces some of Central Pennsylvania’s most interesting and delicious artisan cheeses from milk from their closed Jersey herd in Newburg, PA as well as from goat milk from Wayside Acres Dairy in Newport, PA.. Mark and Melanie Dietrich Cochran, owners of Keswick Creamery, have been raising Jersey cows since 1974.
- Free access to lush grass provides feed in-season
- No rBST or tail docking
- No herbicides, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers
- Rotational grazing
- Supplemental feed is all non-GMO
- Follows organic methods, except that some supplemental feed is purchased locally and not certified organic
- Frischkase yogurt (pasteurized)
- Ricotta (pasteurized)
- Quark (pasteurized)
- Wallaby (raw)
- Vermeer (raw)
- Talleginator (raw)
- Tomme (raw)
Learn more at www.keswickcreamery.com.