We need help! We’re looking for one or two reliable and industrious people to join us for 16-40 hours per week. Most hours will be on market days, but some availability on non-market days for errands and prep is also needed.
We need people who are…
- Reliable and hardworking
- Knowledgeable about food — especially local/seasonal food — or eager and able to learn
- Able to easily engage with a wide variety of people, and happy to talk to people all day long
- Comfortable with technology, handling money, self-management, taking direction, figuring things out on the fly, handling pressure, handling boredom, lifting 20-40 lbs, and standing for hours on end
- (Bonus for background in cooking, gardening, and/or farming!)
We can offer:
- $8-10/hour to start (depending on experience)
- $40/week food credit with 24 hours/week or more
- 15% discount on other stand purchases (doesn’t apply to purchases made with above credit)
If this sounds interesting to you, send us an email at email@example.com! Please include information about your background, why you think you’re a good fit for Radish & Rye, and your weekly availability.